Planning For A Holiday? Search Your Dream Holiday Here.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

X Games Los Angeles 2012: GoPro Camera HD HERO2 Edition Skate Street Course Preview with Ryan Sheckler



Here's a cool video from GoPro Camera HD HERO2 Edition Camera featuring Ryan Sheckler at the X Games Los Angeles 2012 Street Competition!


The guy carrying the HDSLR with the stabilizer asked Ryan what's his plan before going for a line at the course and he answered him and cranked up the juice right afterward. If only I could be there to watch the pros skate live in front of me! Don't know when if that dream will come true. But I'm quite surprised by how the GoPro Camera worked here. If only i can skate that well. I will surely try them out myself! Heh in my dreams. :P

Here's another cool video of Ryan.

Here's another cool video of Ryan running around New York City testing out the new features of the GoPro Hero2.



The clmax is quite cool huh? Who else can do that in the world?! hahaha. If i try it myself i think i'm going to fall  and break my back-bone or something. :P Guy's please don't try that at home.

You can check GoPro Hero2 Edition at Amazon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...