Planning For A Holiday? Search Your Dream Holiday Here.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Caving in Malaysia ( Fairy Cave, Sarawak )

Caving at Fairy Cave, Bau, Kuching, Sarawak.

    For 22 years of living in Sarawak, this the the first time that I've ever heard of Fairy Cave. A few friends wanted to go there, so I couldn't resist to go and watch this place myself. Had a lot of fun caving and climbing this cave with some friends. It's really dark during the climb and windy i might say. Syarif, Keruz and Bibut are the three others who gave the idea of caving here. Thought that it could be fun as I haven't done this in awhile so I joined them without hesitation. It was a bit tiring with all the climbing and stuff but in the end it was worthwhile watching the beautiful views from inside the cave! Below are some of the photos that i took while caving. Enjoy the view! =)






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...