Planning For A Holiday? Search Your Dream Holiday Here.

Monday, November 2, 2009

smoking

ng koat!!hahaha.

during my childhood memories, i've always loved watching tv, muvies n stuff. recalled watching a movie but can't remember the name of it. there is a scene where the hero of the muvie is smoking..at that time,without any second thought i was thinking, gosh, the actor looks so cool with his smart outfit n holding a cigar in his hand, intrigued my curiosity into the idea of smoking.hehehe. just right after the muvie, i took a pencil out of my pencil case, put it in my mouth n starts imitating the actor..haha. didn't realize that my mom was watching me all the time, i was caught red handed while trying to smoke the 'cigarette'!!hahah. the funny thing is she laughed so hard instead of getting mad at me!!hahaha.:)

so what's up with this thing??it seems to caught the eye n the lips(obviously smoking is the act of putting cigaretes on their mouth n sucks the smoke into their lungs;sukati ku medow jak.hahah) of almost every guy on the earth(sarcasm??) though massively publicized by the government of Malaysia that smoking is hazardous n yet y do they still smoke??n so i was wondering what would it taste like, how can it make someone become addictive to it bla3 n dat sort of question lingers in my mind at that time..haha.

n so i remembered the first time smoking the real cigarette that took place at my secondary school..it was in my class 3 Gama..haha.it was at night..saw couple of my friends smoking at that time n can't resist the devil in my mind that keeps wanting me to taste it. i still remember they're smoking RAVE menthol at that time.hahah.so i tried it...the very first time!!!(i can feel my heart trembles as i am nervous n the guilt comes in at the same time.hahaha)slowly putting it on my lips n starts to breathe..ergh!!i caughed so hard n we started laughing coz it was funny bcoz i've never done anything like dat before!!hahaha.n i said to myself eh, what the heck??hahaha. it just tastes like smoke n i didn't even liked the taste of it.as the matter of fact i hated the taste of it...

to be continued....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...